Warehouse and Inventory Clerk
The Warehouse and Inventory Clerk will be responsible for supporting the efficient storage and distribution of all materials,
supplies and equipment in the warehouse and on company vehicles. The Warehouse and Inventory Clerk will need to be able to
communicate and coordinate with staff from all company departments and vendors.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and update inventory levels of all materials, supplies and equipment in the warehouse and on companyvehicles
- Ensure that requisitioned materials, supplies and equipment are pulled in a timely manner and ready for distribution toService, Contract and Fire Sprinkler jobs/staff
- Cycle count materials, supplies and equipment in the warehouse
- Maintain an organized, orderly and clean warehouse environment
- Manages company tool room. Responsible for inspecting, issuing, accounting for and maintaining all tools in goodworking condition
- Provide material, supply and equipment delivery to job sites as needed
- Understands and observes all safety procedures and policies for the warehouse and material handling operations toensure a safe working environment and the safe transport of materials, supplies and equipment.
- Performs additional duties as required
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Minimum of High School Diploma
Knowledge of plumbing materials, fixtures and components is strongly preferred
Able to manage multiple priorities efficiently
Possess valid Florida Driver’s License with a clean DMV record in accordance with company policy
Detail oriented with good follow-thru skills
Basic computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
Good customer service, verbal and written communication skills
Must have a clean driving record and follow company vehicle safety policy.
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
• Constant standing up to 8 to 12 hours a day
• Frequent walking throughout warehouses, condos, personal homes, new construction sites, and uneven grass and dirt
• Frequently moves plumbing components to next location usually from truck to warehouse, warehouse to truck, or truck
• Frequent reaching/pushing/pulling away from body
• Frequent carrying up to 100 lbs.
• Occasional lifting up to 160 lbs.
• Occasional overhead reaching
• Frequent repetitive hand/foot/head/neck movements required
• Must be able to work mandatory overtime.
• Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices
such as the telephone.